2013년 10월 6일 일요일

Why computer games should not be allowed?

I do indeed believe that playing computer games is a waste and that it should not be allowed. The main reason why I say this is because it influences people to the bad side. One of the main groups who gets influenced are kids. Kids tent to play a lot of games. I am going to state several examples of how it can influence a person and why it should not be allowed.
First of all, the main reason why games should not be allowed is that it is very dangerous. All those crimes and shooting going on currently in our world today is all committed by people who are crazily addicted to games. Now, I am not saying every single crimes are all because of games. Of course, there are different problems but what i am trying to get across or what my point is that it can influence a person into a more violent person, if you know what I mean. A person can become more mean and more crazily violent from games because they are just totally addicted to games and watch those violent scenes and if they are crazily addicted to it, that means they could even follow. Now, even though I was not addicted to games, I think i know the feeling of it. The person himself probably do not know if he or she is changing into a different person. He or she would no know if they are changed. Games just make people crazy and it makes people addicted to it. 
One main reason why playing computer games is a total waste of time is that because there are so many other better activities to do rather than playing computer games in home and just playing. This could determine your future. Now, what I mean by determining your future is that for example, if you are a high school student, and you give in a personal essay to a certain college, would you have a high probability of getting accepted if they find out that all you did during the summer breaks were playing video games? I personally think the answer would be no. There are so many students out there who do not play games and do other great activities, like sports activities, community services, and charities, etc. 
Another reason why it should not be allowed is that it gives bad influences to people. Like I mentioned it in the earlier paragraph, kid


s are one of the groups who gets influenced the most. Now, I am not talking about teenagers, I am talking about just around 10-13 year old kids getting influence badly for playing games. The main reason is that they get addicted to it crazily. Several examples how they could become bad is more cussing, more independent from parents, and more violence. These problems could lead to many other problems. I believe that most of those problems occur in school, especially for kids. For example, like fighting with classmates, frequent use of foul words against any other people, and just becoming more violent and becoming more independent from family and more on games. This could lead a kid to the bad side. I believe that parents should control the number of game time for little kids. Even though they are little, i think they get influenced more badly when they are younger than their teenager time. So, that was my blog for today and stay tuned for my next blog. Thank you very much~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기