2013년 10월 4일 금요일

What I want on my tombstone?

Since, I think one's tombstone is very important, i believe that only most important things or people could go on it. In Korea, when someone dies, they put their family members name on their tombstone. Probably because family members are the most important people in one's life. I have the same mind. When I die, I want all of my family members to be on my tombstone. Family members like my Mom, Dad, brother, son, daughter, uncle, aunt, and cousins. It would make my some type of an afterlife perfect. Your family members are the most important because first of all, they are your family and they really love you and care about you. Therefore, you should never forget about your family members, make fun of family members, always love your family members and always take care of your family members. Its a give and take concept. If your family cares about you and loves you, you should do the same thing.
I am personally not good at this. I have problems currently for this one. When I said give and take in the earlier paragraph, i am suppose to care about my brother first, since I am the older brother. But, I have a problem where I cant take care of my brother and since, I cant make the first move, my brother can't give the care back to me. This is our problem. We always fight and talk bad to each other. As the older brother, I should be able to control my little brother and take care of him. This should be my lesson and fix this habit soon.
Another thing that can go on to my tombstone are my pet names. I think they are important too. Since any important thing the person passed away wants can go on the tombstone, i would choose names of the pets I had after my family members. They are like partial family members too, since, you enjoyed your life together and cared about it. Therefore, I would put my two dogs name. Their names are CoCo and Stella. They are both good dogs and expensive dogs. CoCo is a boy and Stella is a girl. I had played with CoCo and Stella a lot and treated them like brothers and sisters. They are both so cute. Therefore, I think mentioning their names on my tombstone would make me comfortable, and happy. CoCo and Stella ais currently alive and I would really want their names to be on my tombstone. I think putting their names on my tombstone could somehow give respect for them in the afterlife. Now, i dont believe in afterlife but I am just saying it to express the respectfulness. This could somehow make them happy and enjoyable. This could somehow make them think that me and them are always together and always together even if we die. Even if we die, we could always stay together in our minds. This gives me a lesson to really care about your family members and your friends and everybody. That was my blog for today and stay tunes for my next blog. Thank you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기