2013년 9월 30일 월요일

TV or Telephone?

I personally think the TV would have a bigger effect on you because it really grabs a persons attention. Cell phones could also have an effect but i think it less than the TV. Cell phones can attract people for like messaging, videos, music, and other social programs. like FACEBOOK!! So I think TV and cellphones both can effect a person. But, there is a reason why i chose TV. This is one of the examples that happened to me. For example, when I got my first phone, i was very excited to use it and to show off my new phone. The problem was that i have been using it too much on my first day that i eventually got tiered of it the next day. It just did not felt like I got a new phone the next day. After i got tiered of my phone, i tend to watch a lot of TV. I realized that you never get tiered of TV, especially when your favorite show or a drama or a movie is out. You keep your whole attention on the screen and just fall into it. This is when i realized that TV has a greater effect than cellphones. I got tiered of my cell phone but not my TV.
One great example that TV really effected me was when I was  totally late for my soccer practice. One day, I came back from school and i just turned on the TV to watch my favorite drama, walking dead. My soccer was at 4:30 and I was suppose to only watch until 4:00. Also, the TV usually plays only one episode but at that time, it showed two consecutive episodes and when i finished the two episodes, it was 4:45. I was totally screwed. I totally fell into the drama and my whole attention was to the drama so I just totally forgot about the schedule and forgot to look at the time.
Another example of when the TV effected me was when I kept saying the same phrase from TV. Once when i was watching jersey shore, one of the guy said "Burgers for the boys." I found this very funny. After the episode finished, I kept saying "Burgers for the boys." I could not stop saying it. It just kept popping in my mind. Also, when my family was eating dinner, i kept saying the same sentence again and again. I literally said it almost every minute and even my mother told me i am a TV addict. This is when i seriously felt that TV can really effect people and I am glad that I can talk about this in this blog. It seriously continued for one month. It was a serious problem. I said it in school, house, soccer games, and tutors. The most funniest thing was that I even said it in the shower.
Those were several examples that i showed how TV can effect more than a cellphone. The main point i mentioned was that cellphones get tired by people but TV gets less tiring. I think that i was not that of a serious problem but if that was a real TV addict, that person could be really seriously effected and when i lasted that problem for a month, that person might have continued for like a year.
So that was my blog for today, and stay tuned for my next blog. Thank you.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기