2013년 9월 16일 월요일

If i were to have one super power, what would it be?

If I were to have one super power, I wish I could have the teleporting power. Like the power where I can transport to anywhere quickly. For example, I wish I could go to any country in 3 seconds. I would choose this super power as my favorite.
         First, I personally like traveling a lot. Even though I have traveled a lot with my family, I want to go to more other places. Places where I have not been to and I want to learn about their culture and other things interesting. It is not easy to travel around anywhere and anytime you want. First of all, it is very expensive, and secondly, you have to travel with your family or someone (Not alone) and lastly you have to be in a school break, otherwise you would have to skip school and have a lot of missing work to do. Traveling should be done not by yourself because that would be boring. You have to travel with someone or a lot of people. That would be fun. Like I said earlier, it is not that easy to travel anywhere at any time.  Your parents cant always use money on traveling because that would cost a lot. To avoid this, this is why I chose this super power. For example, if I wanted to go to Turkey, I could use my power to go there right away and tour Turkey. My life would be perfect that way. I could be the first person to go to every country and every city in the whole world. That would be a lot of fun.
         Second reason why I chose this super power is it helps me recover my emergency problems. For example, when I woke up late, and I am late for my soccer game, I can use my super power to arrive to my soccer game fast so I would not have to drive and be late. My life would be so comfortable if I had this super power. I would have no worries. Another emergency situation would be for example, I have a car crash and if my car fell down in the ocean, then I could use my super power to come out of that situation and move to somewhere safe without risking my life to death. This is type of a major situation where I really need my super power without risking my life to death. I personally think that this super power is the best in the world. There would be nothing better than this super power. I could go anywhere where I want to go with this super power and do anything. Almost nothing is impossible with this super power.

         Another situation would be for example if I am in a soccer game, and if the opponents striker passes our goalkeeper, then I would teleport to in front of our goal to block the opponents shot. This would be good because then I could save our teams goal and the opponents can never score. Our team would always win. Another way I can make my team win is this time, instead of going to the goal, I could go to the opponents goals and teleport behind there keeper when he has the ball and just steal the ball and I could score easily. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기