2013년 9월 22일 일요일

My bucket lists

     I personally believe that everyone has their own bucket lists and that it is very important. I have a lot of bucket lists. A definition of a bucket list is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.  I have a long list of bucket lists and now i am going to list them one by one and why i would like to explain why it is one of my bucket lists.
My first bucket list i am going to talk about is traveling. First of all, i really really love to travel around during the summer or breaks. I get to visit other parts of the world and learn about their culture. I just love traveling. I have been to a lot of places but i want to go to more other countries. The only continents i have not been  to are Australia, Antarctica, and Africa. I have been to South America this year 2013, for the destino peru trip. This was one of my best experiencing in traveling and a life changing trip. I got to meet other people and different kinds of food and animals. I also got to visit worlds best places to go like machu pichu. Peru is a great country. My bucket list for traveling is to visit most of the countries in the world and travel everywhere. This is my number one bucket list to be achieved. Even though i have been to a lot of places, i still want to go more since there are tons of countries around the world. Next year, my family are planning to go to Spain, Barcelona and i am very excited. I have only seen this country through movies and it was so beautiful. I have always wanted to go to this country. So that was my first bucket list. 
The second bucket list i am going to talk about is through sports. I personally love soccer. I love to play soccer and i love to watch soccer. Even though i had loved soccer for almost 12 years, i have not met a soccer player or watched a soccer game. My bucket list for this one is watching a real actual professional game. I want to meet all those good and famous players. I want to watch how they play and watch to compare how it is different from regular people. Watching a real pro soccer game is one of my wish to be accomplished. I love soccer. Even though i still couldnt watch those pro players play, i survived by watching soccer through TV or internet. It is still fun to watch through TV but i think it will be a lot different from watching through TV than watching the game real life. I think watching the game in real life would be way more exciting and fun. I really want to accomplish this bucket list.

My last bucket list i am going to talk about is flying a plane. These days, i fell in love with flying a plane. Of course, i never tried flying a plane. But, recently, i realized that flying a plane is cool and being a pilot is cool and awesome. I havent thought about that flying a plane is cool but recently after watching a pilot movie, i had changed my mind about flying a plane. I found out that it was a cool thing and if i had that chance to in the future, i would always want to try it out. Those three are my  bucket lists and get ready for my next blog!! 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기