2013년 8월 12일 월요일

DESCRIBING YOURSELF

ATHLETIC

     If i had to describe one thing about myself, I would say that I am athletic. I regularly play lots of sports. The sports that i really enjoy playing are soccer, tennis, volleyball, golf, swimming, and basketball. Among all these sports, my favorite is soccer. I like to play soccer the most and is my favorite sport. I play in my school league for soccer and i also play in a club outside of school. I believe that in order to play soccer, you have to have those basic physical things, like stamina and speed. What I am saying is that soccer is not all about kicking the ball. Your stamina and your ability to run is more important. There are lots of ways where you can improve your physical training and stamina. For example, you can head to the gym and start working out, run or walk outside, and do exercises in home, like doing jump ropes, sit ups and push ups for yourselves. For exercises in the gym, you can run on the running machine and lift weights for your upper body strength. All those exercises i have talked about does not only apply to soccer. It applies to all other sports too, like the ones i play that are mentioned above. All those training can help you in your other sports. For example, every time I do work outs in the gym it helps me in my jumping abilities for volleyball. That is why I say doing physical training is more significant than learning the skills of the sport you are playing. Having those basic physical requirements are more important. I regularly go to the gym a lot. I think that another reason why good athletes have great bodies and have great physical strength is because they control their eating habits. Controlling a food diet is very important in your exercises. That is why people who work out do not eat junk foods, and they eat a lot of healthy food. Food such as vegetables and  foods that contain a lot of carbohydrates and proteins. I personally did follow those steps before i played the sports I am playing now. From now on, I am looking forward to become a better athlete than I am right now by working harder, maintaining the healthiest, and learning other sports. Also, i believe that in order to become a fantastic athlete, you have to enjoy playing sports, and you have to show the commitment that you want to become a great athlete. Otherwise, if you do not like what you are doing and you just being forced by someone else to play sports, that is a waste of time. I believe that doing what you want to do is the best thing to do. I love to play sports and that is why i want to be a better athlete every year by showing the commitment and love. There are a lot of people that I know and maybe around the whole world that they get forced by their parents or friends. I think that is not the right thing to do. Leave it to themselves what they want to do because you yourself is the m
ost important person in the whole world. Also, I believe that great athletes has that ability to learn other new sports quickly because you already hav

e those basic physical requirements i have been talking about earlier. A great example happened in one of my personal experience. I first started playing tennis about five years ago when I was like in sixth grade. Tennis is a very hard sport to play which takes a long time of practice to become good. I had been already playing soccer a way long time ago before i played tennis, so it was easy for me to get better and within a year, i joined tournaments and won some trophies. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기