2013년 8월 24일 토요일

First of all, before i talk about my favorite trip, i would like to say that i personally love traveling. It is my most favorite thing to do whether over the summer time or any breaks. I have been to a lot of places. Most of my travels were with my family but my favorite trip i am going to talk about is the Destino Peru trip with my friends and teachers. I have been to a lot of places. My traveling experience started ever since i was very young. Although i cannot remember when i went to those places, i still know that i have been there with my family. When i was a kindergartner, my parents told me that our family traveled nearly all the West part of the States. But, the sad thing is that i do not remember anything. Other countries i have been to are France, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Malaysia, Korea, Peru, and Japan. 
Now what I am going to talk about is Peru, which is my most favorite trip. This year, 2013 summer, our school, SIS went to Pe

ru for community service and to have fun. It is our schools tradition of going to Peru every other year. We do all sorts of things there. We visit other famous places, visit the children hospital to help and to other fun places. I think the reason why this trip is my favorite trip is because i got to know other people and friends in Peru and i went to Peru with my friends. Also, this trip is almost like a once in a lifetime chance, i found out that it would be a fun and a rare trip to do. Before we went to Peru, one of the places i really wanted to visit was Machu Pichu. This trip filled in one of my dreams. When i saw Machu Pichu in real life, it was just so beautiful that it looked like a picture. It didnt look real, it looked like a computer graphic picture in a movie. That was my most favorite part of the trip. Other fun activities that made this trip the best is river rafting, zip lining, sand boarding, hot springs, and visiting the schools in Peru. I got to compare the schools there and SIS. There was a big difference. The main difference i found out was the campus sizes. It was nearly 10 times bigger than SIS. Other than friends, also the funny and nice teacher helped us be entertained and happy.I thanked all the teachers who helped out with this trip and making this trip the best trip. Also, trying out different foods was fun too. Some of them didnt really fit my taste buds, but experiencing different kinds of food is also a great experience, so i found it good. I would love to go again to Peru, but i am more in to visiting other parts of the world where i have not been to and to learn more. In the future, the place where i really want to go is Barcelona, Spain. I also really want to go to Hawaii too. Those places are my future wish list. I seriously do love traveling. I think the reason why i like traveling is because of my parents. My parents love traveling too. They have been to more places than me and they like to learn about other parts of the world and have fun with our family and take pictures.  I would like to thank my parents for giving me all these opportunities to travel a lot with them and helping me out in everything. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기