2013년 8월 20일 화요일

IT IS BETTER TO USE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS THAN ASK OTHER PEOPLE FOR ADVICE. DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?


I think that it is better to use your  and experience to solve prolems rather than asking other people for advice. I totally do indeed agree with this concept. The reason why i totally agree on it is because i have tons of examples from my personal experience that i can prove to this concept. My main reason would be


that you, yourself is more important than others. What you think is the right answer for you. An advice could be helpful but what you think is the most significant thing and that is the point i want to get across. There is nothing important than your knowledege and your experience in this world. Your knowledge is what you know already, which means that you should be positive if you are in a problem whithout getting any advice or help. Even your experience is very significant. Experience means you have already gone through it, which means you already know what is going to happen the next time and you as yourself would know clearly how to solve it. You would be more sure than what the others think because you have already gone throught that experience. I could tell some great examples showing this concept.
For example, once when i was in eight grade, our school had a policy of giving out detention for speaking other language except for english. I speaked way too muck korean and i just couldnt stop. I mean i did watch out for the teachers but i just kept getting caught. Basically, i just didnt listen. So i started out my eight grade year with some several detentions. It just became a habit speaking korean in my school. The reason why my school only makes students speak english is because it is a english speaking international school. I had a hard time fixing my habit. My parents got mad at me and they wanted to change me. So i tried my best not to speak korean and eventually i fixed my habit. I had this kind of experience. After i had fixed all my habit, and about after a year, my brother finally became a middle schooler. Even my brother had a hard time managing to speak english in school. He had the exact same problem as me. Even he started to get detgention. My parents got mad as the way they use to get mad at me too. This time, my parents asked me to fix my brothers habit myself but i disagreed with that. I do not remember clearly why but maybe i was just lazy or did not like to be involved in that problem. But, eventually, my parents asked me to do it because i am his only brother. By the time i wanted to talk to my brother, I coulnt know what to tell him and what he should do to fix his habit. So i asked my friends for advice what should i do with this problem. Because if i dont solve this problem my parents would get very mad. Even my friends couldnt get me the answer. So i had decided to look for the answer my self. Once when i was laying down on my bed before sleep, i thinked deeply and the only person who could solve this problem was me. First of all, im his brother and secondly, I had that same experience and i have that knowledge. I have already gone though that process and all i had to do is to just tell my brother and pass it down to him. I started to remember the ways I used to fix my habits with my knowledge and i told my brother. I had that experience, which was the reason i could tell him what to do myself, without others help. Since, i had experience and i think what i think is right, so i was positive with the ways i told my brother. My brother eventually fixed his habit thanks to me. Now my brother has that experience too, and now it is his turn to pass it down to someone else. That is the step of helping others with your own knowldge and experience without other peoples advice. The main reason i have for this topic is that yourself is important, what your are and who you are is most important. That belief of your self and that positiveness all comes from your experience and knowledge. Without experiences, your life would be boring and it would feel new. This whole world would look new to you. The character of yourself is made from all your experiences and knowledge. That is how much important a persons experience and knowledge are.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기