2013년 8월 28일 수요일

Today I am going to talk about the seven deadly sins. The seven deadly sins include greed, gluttony, lust, envy, sloth, wrath, and pride. Greed means wanting too much of something. Gluttony means slightly similar to greed, but gluttony is the action of taking too much of something in. Lust means the need to fulfill unspiritual desires. Envy means jealousy, wanting to have what someone has. Sloth means being too slow or lazy at doing something. Wrath means vindictive anger or angry revenge and finally pride means being too self-satisfied. The seven deadly sin is pride. The seven deadly sins were first introduced by the Catholic Church.
         I think the guiltiest greed that applies to me is sloth. I am a type of person who is very lazy. I just don’t move a lot and sleep a lot. I always look for shortcuts for my solution. Another thing that I am very lazy is when I play soccer. Although my favorite sport to play is soccer, I am very lazy to play. Even during games, I don’t really run a lot compared to my other teammates. Also another way I really don’t like when I am lazy is that when I am asked what to do when I am on a bed or a couch rela


xing, I truly hate that. Its just hard for me to move when I am all relaxed and getting ready sleep. I also tend to sleep a lot compared to other people.
Also when I am in a sleep, it is hard for me to wake up quickly or just cant wake up. Sometimes, I am late to school because of my laziness to wake up. It is just awful for me in morning times. It is just so hard to wake up and I just cant do it.
         Another sin that can apply to me is greed. I want a lot of stuff and it might be okay for my age right now. All teenagers have what they want. I mostly ask for new shoes to my parents but I want other ones too. Even if I get something new, I just feel like I want another one. I don’t like ask for it every day but as soon as the new stuff breaks or if I cant use it, then I ask for a new one. I believe that greed does not apply to me. I believe that it applies to everybody. Most people think that only people who dont really care about money has greed, but for people who actually do care about money also has greed in a different way. Everybody has greed no matter their age. I bet even my parents and grandparents all have greed. It is not a bad thing to have greed but u cannot over do or have your greed. What I mean is that you shouldn’t get too many things then what you have expected.

         I chose those two greed because I think that those are the most similar to my personality and the most that applies to me. Lazy and greed is like the perfect sin that can go along with me. It is just so perfect that I chose those two right away without stopping out of the seven sins. If I had to choose greed or lazy, I would choose lazy. Lazy is just a little bit more similar to me than greed. Lazy is the word you can describe me as a whole. Wait up for my next blog soon.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기