2013년 8월 8일 목요일

MEMORIZING EVERY WORD IN WORD SMART

Memorizing every word in word smart is going to be my hardest goal ever. The reason why i want to achieve this goal is to first, improve my english, and then to improve my SAT score in the vocab section. The vocab section in the SAT test is my hardest section and that is why i want to improve. To achieve th
is goals, i am going to memorize each section every night and im going to test my self after memorizing the section. When i am finished with all my sections, I am going to do like a final test of all the words all together. Even though you know all the words on the day you took your final review test, you still need to keep reviewing the meaning of each word everyday in order to know it well and to never forget. If you know all those words, it would be very helpful to your vocabulary section or the reading section in the SAT. It can also help you use those words in your essays.




GETTING FIT

My second goal is to make a six pack. There are many reasons why i want to get fit. First of all, i play many sports such as soccer, tennis, swimming, volleyball, and golf. My main sport is soccer. Soccer is a sport which requires intense physical training. Last year, i was not very fit, and i could tell by my soccer performance. Before, i use to score many goals and make assists for my team. Someday, i started gaining weight and this affected my performance. I think the reason why i became less active is because the work load in tenth grade compared to ninth grade was much more intense. I had difficulty managing my time. One of the most important parts of becoming fit is maintaining a healthy diet. Athletes eat foods that contain carbohydrates, protein, and all the necessary food and vegetables. I believe having a good diet plays a big role in having a healthy lifestyle, therefore, putting me on the puts to become a fitter person.



IMPROVING SLEEPING PATTERN


High schoolers these days tend to sleep late due to many reasons such as electronics, videos, studying, and much more. there are many more students who use electronics until late nights rather than studying or sleeping. These late night habits are unhealthy for growing teenagers. Even though studying is important, without sleep, it may prove to be useless. It is because even though you study till late night, you might be tiered the next day which can affect your attendance in class. Also if you are taking a test, it is important to sleep, so you could be alert rather than being drowsy. Sleep also rests the body after a hard day. A person has to sleep at least eight hours a day. It is important to have a good nights rest rather than having difficulties sleeping or waking up in the middle of the night, which will prevent you from recovering fully for the next day. High school is also a time for teenagers to grow, therefore, they should sleep in a set time frame rather than having a inconsistent sleeping pattern.









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기