2013년 11월 3일 일요일

Big School or Small school?

The prompt that I would be talking is whether i want a small school or a big school. I personally like big schools. The reason why I like big schools is that there are a lot of people. I think that knowing a lot of people and having a lot of friends is very helpful to your future and can help you out. But it is a very hard decision to choose which school is better, whether big school or small school because each school has its own advantages and disadvantages. For big schools, I think the advantage is that you can know a lot of people. The advantage for small schools is that you can become really close with your professors or teachers and friends. Big schools may look better than smaller schools, but I believe that this is not true. Which is very good because they can help you our longer and more detailed longer, since you are probably the only one asking questions if you are in a small schools, but if you are in big schools, the teachers are probably unable to answer your questions because there are too many people asking the questions. Another advantage for a small school is that student and the faculty ratio is smaller, which means that there are more teachers who can help you out. One more advantage for a big school is that, there are a wide variety of activities and groups one can apply or join and a lot more activities compared to small schools. An advantage for a smaller group is that since there are smaller students, the students get to know each other more well.


If I were to choose either a big school or a small group, I would choose a big school. The reason is that I am a type of person who really wants to know a lot more other people. And also, I want to be involved in other activities with other people I want to be close with. This would be awesome for me. Also, another reason why I want to be in a bigger school is because currently, I am in a small school. I have never been to a really big school so I really want to experience this wonderful experience and I think I would be excited if I do go. The school that I am currently attending is very small. I think going to a very big school would change my life and I will feel something that I have never felt before. This was my blog for today and please stay tuned for my next blog. Thank you very much for visiting my blog today. Thank you very much.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기