2013년 11월 27일 수요일

Which One Book Benefited you the most and how?

Which One Book Benefited you the most and how?

            
Which one book benefited you the most and how? When I think of this question, the difficultness starts to run up and down in my brain. Today’s prompt is very hard for me to choose just one book because I love a lot of books and I have a lot I benefited from. But, if I still had to choose one book, I would choose the Outsiders. I personally think that this is a great book. I read this book when I was eighth grade, but I still remember the whole plot and the summary. One of the main lessons I learned in this book is that always take care of your teammates and brothers. Another quote I learned is that never stop. I live by following these quotes. I try to take care of my family members and especially my little brother, since he is my only little brother in this world, for me. I have to do my best for him. I also have to act as a model for my little brother, and that way he can follow the exact same way when he grows and not fall into the bad habits.
            
BSB_Desolation_PointBooks-05-2000.jpgI think that this book benefited me because since I started to live along with those several quotes, I became better as a person. For example, my personality became much better compared to last year. I started caring more for my brother and my family. I also related the quote in my soccer team, which benefited me to get even more closer to my friends. I think the thing that made me follow on the quotes is the attractiveness of the book. I personally think the Outsiders is a great book and that it attracts a person. It sucks in a person’s mind into its pages. The great scenarios and the great story attracts the person in to the book, which makes he or she follow the themes and the messages. One of those people is me. I eventually followed those lessons and messages and I still use it today. I apply it in my soccer team, my house, and in school. My personality just keeps building up and it is getting better and better.        
I think the main theme for this book is to never leave your brother behind. This is one of my favorite themes or quotes and I would like apply it more. Which makes me want to care more about my brother. I use to not care at all for my brother, but as I got older, I recognized the importance of having a brother.
            

That was my blog for today, and I hope you enjoyed it. Hope you thought today's prompt is a little bit interesting and thank you for visiting my blog. Stay tuned for my next blog and again, Thank you very much for visiting my blog. See you guys. See you next time. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기