2013년 11월 27일 수요일

What is Happiness?


What is Happiness?

             What is happiness? Todays prompt is pretty difficult to answer, because it is such a broad concept. I think that happiness can be applied to anything and anywhere. Happiness is everywhere around the world and it is occurred whenever anytime. Everyone knows how to be happy. It is not like a person learning how to be happy. We are just born that way. Happiness is that joyfulness and a person’s wonderfulness. Happiness is made up of a lot of traits and characteristics. We also have lot of different was we express happiness. For example, when some people express happiness when they cry. A great example for this is FIFA world cup. Mostly, when I watch the finals in the FIFA world cup, the team that wins the champion trophy usually wins and expresses their happiness. They are crying not because they are said but because they had won the FIFA world cup and that they are way too happy.
            
Also, what I would like to add is that Happiness cannot be occurred by yourself. Well, technically you can be happy by yourself because you are happy but it is a better happiness when it is done by a group of people, especially friends. Happiness level gets higher and higher as more and more people you know get to play with you and make you happy.
            
create-happines-happiness-quote-Favim.com-527109Happiness could be occurred by anything. Even animals could be happy. I like the happiness when I play with my friends. I get most happy when I play with my friends. Even though I also like enjoying happiness with my family, I still like my friends better. They make you even more happier. Another thing that makes me happy is playing soccer. Soccer is just what I do and I love to do it. There is nothing more happier than that. This is a happiness too. Doing what you really want to do is happiness. I think my definition version of happiness is when one enjoys his or hers life and the way they enjoy it. So basically doing what they want is the number one happiness. Of course, you have to do what you want by showing your great personality and passion, which can make you look like you are happy. Everyone has different life and different thoughts.
            
Doing what you want is the number one happiness. Especially as one starts passing teenager, he or she will feel that great happiness. But after he or she grows up as adults, he or she will think that they were wrong and they would just automatically understand and think the same way as your parents did when you were a child.
            

So that was my blog for today, and thank you for visiting. Please stay tuned and see you guys next time. Bye Bye. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기