2013년 11월 3일 일요일

UNIFORM

Currently, I am attending a school name Saipan International School. My school do not require students to wear uniforms, which is a good thing  or me. I personally oppose to the idea of uniforms.  currently, my school does not have like a freedom. We cannot do anything. But, I think our school did a great job of not requiring uniforms. Because students need somewhat freedom for themselves. I would name several reasons why I oppose to the idea of uniforms. First, it is expensive and we have to buy a lot of them. Second, it takes up extra laundry for our parents. Lastly, I believe that students need their freedom in clothing. If the clothing gets too inappropriate, then the school should control the, but other than that, it is all freedom for the students.
I believe that uniforms make the students look unhappy and look like they are trapped. Each student has their own color and individuality of style. But if I see students with uniforms, it makes me feel like they are in jail, but when I see students with their own shirts, they look happy and joyful. Some people believe that uniforms can make students become more friendlier and stay united but I think that is not true because currently, my friends are united by communication and other activities. Also, I believe that uniforms would not really work out well in our island. The problem with our island is laundry. Since the water is not that good, our laundry becomes bad too. For example, if I put a black shirt in the laundry to wash, the next day i find out that the black shirt is faded. This is one of the reasons to not have a uniform because it is expensive and you have to buy frequently. Another reason is that students need to stay comfortable and fit. If there are students who seriously oppose to the idea of uniforms, they will have bad thoughts about the school and possibly move to another school. The schools job is to make students feel the bast comfort and to make them happy while studying. Uniforms can possibly effect their concentration, therefore schools should not have uniforms. Schools exist to educate, not to make students feel uncomfortable.Some people believe that uniforms can make students become more friendlier and stay united but I think that is not true because currently, my friends are united by communication and other activities. I believe that our school has no uniforms because it is an International school. An International school has a lot of different kinds of people with different races and colors. The schools job is to unite the International students by making each student from each of their country represent their nationality by wearing and doing the things that represent their country. This was my blog today and stay tuned for my next bog. Thank you very much for visiting. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기