2013년 11월 3일 일요일

Children


The prompt that I would be talking today is what I would teach my children and what I would not teach my children. I have thought about it carefully and I noticed that children these days are becoming too spoiled in an early age. For example, I see kids already smoking in the beginning of their middle schools and I also see children who uses foul language. If I were to teach my children something, I would teach them manners first. I believe that manners is the most important throughout your whole life until you die. Manners is involved in everything, like businesses, etc. This can apply to business because you will have to meet a lot of people and you have to show a lot of manners. I would teach my children manners by simply showing them manners by myself to make them follow exactly what I do. The goal is to make yourself a role model for your children. Some people say it all depends on the genes. For example, if a father has good manners, then the children will have the same manners, but I think that this is not true. I think showing them what to do is the best way, that way, they are able to follow it and use the habits themselves later. Another thing that I will teach my children is respect. In Korea, where I came from, respect is the most important thing to have, especially for their elders, like older brothers and sisters, and parents. I still see a lot of people saying bad words and yelling to their own elders, which should not be accepted. Again, the best way to teach your children is to make them see how you do it. That way, they will copy exactly what you do. Also, I would teach them the language they need to learn early, like when they are just several months older than when they are newly born. That way, they could become super intelligent when they grow up and would not struggle in their future. I believe that teaching them earlier can make them very intelligent in their future.
Another thing that I will teach them is skills to make a lot of friends. Having a lot of friends is very important in their school like later on in the future and after their school life. The goal is to make yourself a role model for your children. Lastly, the last thing that I will teach them is great study habits. When your children starts going to school, try to help them as much as you can, that way they will get good grades and become intelligent.I would teach my children manners by simply showing them manners by myself to make them follow exactly what I do. The goal is to make yourself a role model for your children. Some people say it all depends on the genes. For example, if a father has good manners, then the children will have the same manners, but I think that this is not true. I think showing them what to do is the best way, that way, they are able to follow it and use the habits themselves later.
That was my blog for today and stay tuned for my next blog. Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Thank you!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기